20100209

ballroom and latin dancing




dress from Supertrash | Schuurman shoes | Hema panty | bracelets from Josh and Pandora | H&M earrings

I've followed a course for learning the ballroom and latin dances English Waltz, Quickstep, Tango, Rumba, Cha cha and Jive. Sunday I had to end the course with a sort of test called 'afdansen' in dutch. This is what I was wearing, the shoes are new ones, I needed them especially for this occasion, but I think I'll wear them more often. Oh, and by the way, my teacher said my grades were the highest of all, so I was happy!

Ik heb een cursus gedaan om de stijldansen (ballroom en latin) de Engelse Wals, Quickstep, Tango, Rumba, Cha cha en Jive te leren. Zondag moest ik de cursus eindigen door af te dansen. Dit is wat ik aanhad, de schoenen zijn nieuw, die had ik speciaal voor het afdansen nodig, maar ik denk dat ik ze wel vaker aan zal doen. Oh, en ik had volgens mijn leraar trouwens de hoogste cijfers van iedereen, dus ik was wel blij!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥