20091230

--------



1: watch-collar have been my mother's | 2: pyjamapants from abercrombie&fitch | 3: my favorite cute little poem

Hoihoi, ik ben er weeer! Mijn vakantie in Oostenrijk was helemaal top. Kerst was heerlijk en morgen is het alweer oudejaarsdag, het leven gaat veel te snel voorbij. Ik ga met oudejaarsnacht/nieuwjaarsochtend uit, wat waarschijnlijk ook top wordt. Ik heb alleen al zólang niet geshopt. Ik heb wel net besteld op de H&M online shop, en ga morgen even naar de stad, maar écht shoppen.. Dat komt er niet echt van de laatste tijd.

Hihi, I'm back again! My holiday in Austria was seriously great. My christmasdays were delicious and tomorrow it's already new years eve day, life's going much to fast. I'm going out at new years eve, I think that will be great, too. There's just one problem: I haven't shopped for a while. I have just ordered at the H&M online shop , and tomorrow I'm going to town, but really a shopsession.. It's not the time for that, I think.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥